Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Year, new Wisdom Nuggets!


Your imagination is your preview of life's coming attractions.                      
                        ~ Albert Einstein  
************************************  
Everything you see has its roots in the unseen world. The forms may change, yet the essence remains the same. Every wonderful sight will vanish, every sweet word will fade, But do not be disheartened, The source they come from is eternal, growing, Branching out, giving new life and new joy. Why do you weep? The source is within you And this whole world is springing up from it.  
                        ~ Rumi  
************************************  
Miracles are the natural way of the Universe - our only job is to move our doubting minds aside and let the miracles flow. 
                        ~ Jonathan Lockwood Huie  
************************************  
I AM AWARE OF WHAT I SEE  
Today I am aware of what I am looking at and what I am watching for. Am I more interested in looking at an accident and someone getting a ticket on the freeway, or do I enjoy seeing the sunlight filter through my window? Do I experience more powerful emotions watching someone fight than I do watching a child sleep? Am I interested in all the shooting and violence on the news, or do I notice people holding hands and expressing joy? When I realize that I have a choice of where and upon what I cast my gaze, I will choose to see only positive things. What I see affects my mind, and it is my mind that creates the world outside of me. Today I am aware of what I see.   
Affirmation: I see peace everywhere.  
Remember to keep your word today.  
                        ~ Bijan Anjomi, Effortless Prosperity 
************************************  
‎Each morning when I open my eyes I say to myself: I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it.  
                        ~ Julius Henry "Groucho" Marx  
************************************  
Life is a series of natural and spontaneous changes.   
Don't resist them - that only creates sorrow.   
Let reality be reality.   
Let things flow naturally forward in whatever way they like.  
                        ~ Lao Tzu  
************************************  
Notes from the Universe 
Dwelling on the unimportant, stressing on the unintended, and freaking over the unknown simply doesn't work... and are a bit like lighting a match in a dark room to make sure no one accidentally sprinkled any gunpowder on your bicycle, kept under the stairs, near the back porch, in January.   
Actually, some of that wasn't really important, but hopefully it distracted from any stigma you may have attached to freaking over the unknown.   
You're so adorable,  
    The Universe  
*********************** 
Have you ever seen a complete stranger across a room, street, or hallway, and sent them a silent, "I love you," just for the good it might do?   
I have.   
But then, to me, they're not really strangers.   
Then again, neither are they to you.   
Stranger than fiction,  
    The Universe  
*********************** 
If you were able to look back at your most brilliant successes, stunning comebacks, amazing catches, and smokin' ideas, and you were to find that virtually all of them seemed to materialize out of thin air, when you least expected them, and that they had exceeded even your greatest expectations at the time, how excited would you be about the new year and whatever else I've got up my sleeve?   
Hubba, hubba -   
    The Universe 
************************************  
Milk every moment for all the pleasure you can get from it. When you say, "It is my dominant intent to look for things that feel good today. No matter where I'm going, no matter what I'm doing, no matter who I'm doing it with, it is my dominant intent to look for what I'm wanting to see, to look for things that feel good," and the more you develop the habit of that kind of vibration—the more the Universe understands that that's who you are! And so, the more you have access only to those kinds of things!  
                        ~ 'The Teachings of Abraham' by Esther and Jerry Hicks 
************************************  
Knowing what you want out of life is the single most important thing you can do. The time you will have here on earth is predetermined in many ways, but how you spend your time here on earth is a lot more under your control, than most people think.  Take time to develop goals for what you want out of life, and then develop a plan to move toward those things.  You will find happiness even before you attain your goals, because you will realize that you are on your way to good things.  
                        ~ Edward W. Smith  
************************************  
Daily Teaching from The Power 
I want to share a story I received that demonstrates the care we must take in our relationships. A man's wife had left him and had taken their children with her. The man was devastated, he blamed his wife, and he refused to accept her decision. He continued to contact her, determined to do everything he could to change her mind. He may have thought he was acting out of love for his wife and family, but his actions were not loving. He blamed his wife for their marriage ending. He believed that she was wrong and he was right. He refused to accept his wife's decision to choose for herself. Because he would not stop contacting his wife, he was arrested and sentenced to jail. 
The man eventually realized that he was not giving love when he denied his wife her freedom to choose what she wanted, and that he lost his freedom as a result. The law of attraction is the law of love and you cannot break it. If you violate it, you break yourself. 
I am sharing this story because the ending of intimate relationships is very challenging for some people. You cannot deny someone else's right to choose what they want, because that is not giving love. It is a bitter pill to swallow when your heart is breaking, but you must respect everyone's freedom and right to choose. What you give to another person you receive yourself, and when you deny another person's freedom to choose, you will attract negative things that deny your own freedom. Maybe the flow of money to you to you decreases, or your health weakens, or your job takes a downturn, because all of these things would affect your freedom. There is no "other person" for the law of attraction. What you give out to others, you give to yourself.  
Giving love to other people does not mean you let people walk all over you or abuse you in any way, because that's not giving love either. Allowing another person to use you doesn't help that person, and it surely doesn't help you. Love is tough, and we learn and grow through its law, and as part of that learning we experience consequences. So it is not love to allow another person to use or abuse you. The answer is, get yourself onto the highest frequency of good feelings that you can, and the force of love will resolve the situation for you. 
                "Whenever anyone has offended me, I try to raise my soul so high that the offense cannot reach it." 
                        Rene' Descartes (1596-1650) 
                        Mathematician and Philosopher 

No comments:

Post a Comment