Monday, January 9, 2012

Monday nuggets...



I DESERVE PROSPERITY

Today I know that because of who I am - a child of God - I deserve all of God's gifts. They are my inheritance. When I open my mind and heart, I see myself as a very wonderful person who deserves everything that is good. And when I say, "I deserve prosperity," meaning it with my whole heart, I allow prosperity to come forth, to complete and fulfill me. I deserve prosperity.

ASSIGNMENT
Be dedicated to laugh. The more you laugh, the more prosperity comes to you.
Laugh all day long. If people are with you, make them laugh, too.

Affirmation: My planet Earth deserves peace.

******************************

BE the LIGHT you wish to see in others for it begins with YOU! 
                        ~ Shelly Wilson

******************************

Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn, or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace, and gratitude.
                        ~ Denis Waitley

******************************

If I could define Enlightenment briefly, I would say it is the quiet acceptance of what is.
                        ~ Wayne Dyer

******************************

Scott Peck, in one of 'The Road Less Traveled' books said that disengaging from your thinking mind and being able to watch your thoughts is the first step toward true psycho-spiritual growth. Until a person can do that, he/she is their ego and the ego is him or her. Objectively watching thoughts gets you going - and growing; it's as simple as that.
                        ~ Jay Morgan

******************************

You are goodness and mercy and compassion and understanding. You are peace and joy and light. You are forgiveness and patience, strength and courage, a helper in time of need, a comforter in time of sorrow, a healer in time of injury, a teacher in times of confusion. You are the deepest wisdom and the highest truth; the greatest peace and the grandest love. You are these things. And in moments of your life you have known yourself to be these things. Choose now to know yourself as these things always.
                        ~ Neale Donald Walsch 

******************************

A Note from the Universe

Baby souls see what's wrong.

Young souls see what's right.

And old souls, know better. 

I know you, 
    The Universe

******************************

The things that we would be asking ourselves is, "What proportion of my day am I in vibrational harmony with my desires, which means, how much of my day am I happy, glad, eager, fulfilled, satisfied, complimentary? And what percentage of my day am I ornery, irritated, frustrated, or blaming?" And you don't have to do 100%, you don't have to do 90%, you don't have to do 80%. If you could even get around 55% feeling better, than not feeling so good — you'd have significant movement in what begins to happen in your experience.
                        ~ 'The Teachings of Abraham' by Esther and Jerry Hicks

******************************

Always leave some money on the table.  Always leave the people you have been dealing with a good feeling about dealing with you, so that they will want to deal with you again. Look at getting a sale, or completing a project as the beginning of a relationship, rather than a one-time affair.  In that way, you become an ally, someone to bring in on future projects, etc.  Make people feel good about dealing with you and they will come back to you and your life will move ahead faster.
                        ~ Edward W. Smith

******************************

Daily Teaching from The Power

"Happiness depends upon ourselves."
                ~ Aristotle (384-322 BC)
                Greek Philosopher and Scientist

PETs

One way to take the sting out of confrontational or difficult relationships is to imagine people as your own "Personal Emotional Trainers"! The force of love presents you with a whole array of Personal Emotional Trainers, disguised as everyday people, but they are all training you to choose love!

Some people may be soft Personal Emotional Trainers because they don't push you very hard and they're so easy to love. Some people may be tough Personal Emotional Trainers because they push you to your limits, as some personal physical trainers do, but they are the ones who are making you stronger to choose love no matter what.   

2 comments: